You haven't selected any dates yetShow all packages
Welcome to a romantic weekend with a noble drink of class - champagne! Note that you need to understand Swedish in order to understand everything that our Swedish-speaking sommelier is talking about.
Before the three-course candle-light dinner, our sommelier welcomes you to a tasting with champagne and other sparkling wines, a total of 5 different varieties. Among other things, you will get to try Sundbyholm Mont Ferrant Brut Nature ECO, which arose through a collaboration with Spain's oldest cava producer. It is important to be able to taste what is champagne and what is a cava or prosecco. The tasting takes about an hour and in the meantime you will learn more about how different sparkling wines are made. In addition, some snacks are served with saltiness, sweetness and acidity to bring out all the characteristics and flavors of the various sparkling wines.
The package includes the following:
– At 6.30 pm: Tasting of the sommelier's selection of champagnes and sparkling wines (total of 5 different) under the guidance of experienced (and humorous) sommelier Lotta Junger. Limited number of seats.
– At 8 pm: Three-course candle-light dinner at the Castle.
– A glass of wine with the starter and a glass of wine with the main course are included.
– An overnight stay in the selected room category.
– Breakfast buffet is served at the castle from 8.00-11.00 am.
All meals are served at the castle, while accommodation takes place in various side buildings. There is no accommodation in the castle building.
Check-in can take place from 3 pm and check-out can take place at 11 am at the latest.
There is an 18-year age limit to participate in the champagne/sparkling wine tasting.
Call Sundbyholm Castle on 016-428400 if the rooms have run out online. We often have additional rooms to offer by phone.
Click to get to Sundbyholm Castle's website with a description of all our weekend packages.
From 1 day
Valid days for arrival: fre, lör