Selected offer: Castle package weekend (dinner incl wine 5.30 pm)
You haven't selected any dates yetShow all packages
Castle package weekend (dinner incl wine 5.30 pm)
"Castle Package Weekend (one night)" is our regular package and can be booked most Fridays and Saturdays in all room categories all year round with the exception of certain event days and Christmas buffet days. You enjoy a three-course dinner at 5.30 pm.
The package includes:
- Sparkling wine and chocolate at check-in. There are also non-alcoholic alternatives available.
- At 5.30 pm you will have your appetizer and main course in one of the dining halls in the castle. Sometimes appetizers and main courses are served at the table and sometimes from a buffet.
- Two glasses of wine per person. Can be exchanged for two units of cider, beer or non-alcoholic alternatives.
- At 6.45 pm you will leave your table to go to another room at the castle where you get the evening's dessert and coffee and have access to a bar (usually in the castle's vaulted cellar). The desserts will be on a buffet. You can keep your new table the whole evening.
- An overnight stay in your selected room category.
- Buffet breakfast is served at the castle 8-11 a.m.
All meals take place at the castle while overnight stays take place in one of our hotel buildings or in a chalet. There are no hotel rooms at the castle.
Check-in can take place from 3 pm and check-out can be done no later than 11 on Saturdays and 12 noon on Sundays.
Call Sundbyholms Slott on 016-428400 if the rooms have run out online. We often have additional rooms to offer by phone.
Do you want to book the castle's large afternoon tea? In that case, call us on +46 16 428400 to make your booking. Afternoon tea is normally served on Saturdays from mid-January until one week before midsummer and then again from the beginning of September to mid-November. It starts at 1 p.m. and is removed at 2.30 p.m. The price is SEK 345 per person. Please note that afternoon tea must be pre-booked as it usually becomes fully booked. You can go directly to the castle's afternoon tea and then check into your room.
Do you have children with you? The discounted child prices include a three-course special children's menu with soft drinks / juices with the food and an extra bed in the parents' room / suite and breakfast. Children over the age of 12 receive the same three-course menu as the adults, but drink soft drinks / juice with the food. If you have your own travel cot or if the child sleeps between the parents, you only pay for the child's meals and beverages.
From 1 day
Valid days for arrival: fre, lör